My Chubby Little Brother by Tehseen Khalid


My baby brother's chubby,
Like no one else can be
Whenever I see him,
He looks back at me.
Oh..! how he’s the cutest baby!
That you would ever see.

Like a fluffy marshmallow,
That littlest fellow,
I think if I might eat him up
It would be quite a treat.
Fresh and plump,
And really really sweet.

He watches with those wide innocent eyes,
When I rush to him as he cries,
Because after all, he’s my brother
Cutest like no other.

He drools all over me,
But I never ever care,
And pat him on his
Silky baby hair!

 I count the dimples on his face,
When he would laugh and play,
How often would that happen?
Every single day!

 I often smell his little bib,
When he’s sleeping in his crib
And revel in the cute baby smell,
Oh! I’m sure that you can tell,
Juggling his every limb,
How much I love him.




Comments

  1. Selection of words, sticking to flow of thought, rythm and the gist is too good. Except a few grammatical mistakes which I hope can be seen and fixed each of your word tastes so good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the compliment Ch Raheel, will work to correct the mistakes you've pointed out.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Scottish Criminal Courts

How to use sexual energy to achieve your goals?

Sindbad Karachi